The main amr-users plugin digs into your user and user meta data to extract as much user data as it can. It does it’s best to display this in a useful way.
User data access
- Access ‘deep’ user meta data stored by other plugins
- straight user meta, arrays or objects in user meta
- use add-ons to access data in other tables
- Design your own users lists or reports.
- Start with a basic set of lists already configured
- Highly configurable users listings by meta keys and values, comment count and post count.
- Includes display, inclusion, exclusion, sorting configuration and an option to export to CSV .
- private admin lists
- public lists and directories
- configurable links and actions
- Extracted data is cached as large databases can lead to slow reports
- Search user data for any string within a list
- Export to csv
- Network admin add-on available – access user data across the blogs
adds features to the basic free plugin:
- on demand filtering of users by any user field
- alphabetic navigation of user records