You want to filter by a field not currently displayed?
Display the field
- Enter a column number in the display order column for the “First Role”
- Click update field settings
- Click Rebuild cache to be sure field shows
This tells the plugin you want to use that field in that list and where to display it.
- Click “Edit Filtering”,
- Choose “column value” option for ‘first role”
- Click Update Filtering
- Click Rebuild cache now
List will show with filter but role values will not be there – plugin hasn’t had a chance to ‘save’ them for filtering yet
The plugin will use this rebuild to save the possible values of role in your db, including any custom roles, but excluding any for which there are NO users.
If values (eg roles) and users with those values (roles) are added over time – a rebuild cache will find and add them. The filter should now be visible with values for existing users.
Rebuild the cache
- just making sure….. if you do not see the values, then rebuild the cache!
- still don’t see all values you expect to see ? Is there a user with that value ? No ? Create/update and rebuild the cache.
Filtering Html Location
On top (above)
- in table or
- above or
- none (to switch off while saving settings)
- Click Update Overview Settings