- It will inspect the buddypress tables and add the field names and, of course the data to the amr-users plugin.
- It formats the data appropriately. An example function is included to do further formatting if you wish.
- All possible extended profile field types have been tested.
- One can choose to have any of the user fields link to the users buddypress profile page. (v1.1)
- It has also been tested with amr-users-plus, so all filtering functionality will work with the buddypress fields.
- activate the plugin
- create representative test data for a set of users (both wp and buddy press data)
- “find the fields” using amr-users
- configure your chosen list to add the buddy press fields you want to display.
- rebuild cache and view the list.
now at version 1.8
- As a special request from simon of simonIT, a buddy press addon was developed.
- Aaron requested ability to link to a members buddypress profile page – this is in version 1.1,
- Lyndon requested a link to the a resume page created by the bp resume plugin. This is in version 1.5.