How to use:
- amr users plugin from wordpress must be activated
- activate “amr users plus” – the ‘edit filtering’ link becomes functional.
- From within the admin ‘view list’, logged in as administrator, click ‘edit filtering’
- Above each column of your report, choose a type of filtering.
- The weird options are by request, due to some unusual multi-field columns that some people have. See also user-lists-and-filtering-with-s2member-fields
Some columns may not be filterable (eg: id)
- Update the filtering settings, Exit Filtering
- Most Important: rebuild the cache !
- this is necessary for the plugin to pickup the filter values for display
Public Report ? Check the front end
- filtering input fields may make table columns wider
- exact effect depends on your theme and the width of your filter values
- adjust your css if required