- Explore the testimonials, and the ratings and reviews at wordpress
- See demos at directories.wpusersplugin.com,
- Download the free version amr-users plugin and play with that.
- Can’t find your fields from a third party plugin? You might need an add-on.
Highly Configurable User Lists, Reports and Directories
Two sample lists provided:
Create more or alter the samples.
- Start with the free plugin
- Access other user fields not stored nicely in wordpress user meta (S2member, cimy etc)
- Add features
- Get other useful plugins
Reviews on the wordpress site:
- latixns on "Thank you so much" August 19, 2015Thank you so much for this plugin also for being one of only few people in this world creating something really good without any cost.
- Kahanit on "Found It!" July 24, 2015Found the plugin that actually works as expected!!
- Drakis on "Excellent user listing and search" June 26, 2015I missed that anmari and you are quite right. Apologies for the confusion.
- anmari on "Excellent user listing and search" June 10, 2015DRakis, this is incorrect. Administrators are excluded in the sample list as examples only Go to your settings of the list you want to have admins in. IN the ID row- if id '1' is entered in the exclude field, remove it IN the role row - if 'Adminustrators' is entered in the exclude field, […]
- Drakis on "Excellent user listing and search" May 20, 2015Works as advertised. However, by default users with the administrator role are filtered from search results. If you need them to be included, you must upgrade to the paid version, which allows you to remove/change the filter.
- css31 on "You make my day" May 6, 2015You confirm the magic of WordPress's ecosystem. I was looking for a plugin to do exactly what "amr users" is doing. After trying several, I was about to climb along the high mountain of developing myself something when I discovered amr users. Slowly but surely the sun goes up the valley of the perfection and […]
- Artus on "The best out there!" February 19, 2015Robustly coded and powerful features. I coudn't find anything better that this one. Great support form the developer. I really recommend checking out the plugins website.
- chinkchink on "made s2member actually usable" January 6, 2015If you are somehow, stuck with s2member like me, then you must try amr. It is the easiest way I have found to access s2's custom fields data in a meaningful manner.
- rwilki on "Fantastic Plugin, support, and options" December 31, 2014Hi and Happy new year! This plugin is amazing and your support is great. I can't believe the amount of power and extensibility that this plugin offers. Clearly one of the best I've ever used. Thanks for developing this!
- sbning on "Issues with WP4.0; More functions desired" November 6, 2014Sorting (at least by registered dates) is not working (WP4.0). If you check the box of sorting (ASC or DSC) in "Configure list", the list sorting function does not work. Only if you click on the column title, sorting will work