Please use the search here (see sidebar) – I have tried to ensure that a good search algorithm is used to ensure best results, so think about a good keyword. Keep it simple.
Note unless otherwise indicated, support is not included in many of the code purchases. However I do lik eto be helpful and when time permits, may help. To get a useful answer as quickly as possible:
- Do some basic debugging yourself, at least look at the settings page! There is help in the admin area too.
- Use a good title for your support post – not just ‘help’
- Be as specific as you can, screenshots help if it is hard to describe.
What is detailed, specific feedback?
If you think you have a bug, please log it at forum.anmari.com and describe
- under what conditions does it happen? – whatever information may be relevant to identify the cause
- how could I recreate it – what data was used or other plugins etc
- what messages if any?
Missing documentation or situations where it is not clear what to do are “bugs” too. Good software is not just technically working code! So if you get confused tell me what would have helped.
Missed Expectations – If it did not do what you expected and there is more you wanted it to do, please try to describe the features you were thinking of in as much detail as possible with examples and if possible screenshots.
Css clashes are not bugs. I try not to overspecify – ideally you want your themes css to affect the html adequately to achieve a consistent look and feel. Sometimes this does not work.
Positive feedback – If the plugin does what you expected it to do and what you wanted it to do, please say that and tell me what aspects were most valuable and why.
Alternate ( not mine) support options are:
- wpquestions.com [aff] – offer what it is worth to you
- wordpress.stackexchange (free)
- vip.wordpress.com/support (hrm – clears throat – starts from ($5000 for 15 days)
I am available for a fee for special assistance if you are time poor or desparate.