When activated, adds extra functions to amr-users
- will read the subscribe2 table and add the users in to the user list reporting.
- subscribers will not have a username of course
- email maps to same email field as normal users
- registration date maps to same field as users
- the plugin uses new filters added to ver 3.2 of amr-users. This means it can be used as a template to access other external tables too.
- A variation on the idea is amr-users-plus-cimy, where instead of adding users, the cimy data is made to look like user-meta data.