amr users plus buddypress
As a special request from simon of simonIT, a buddy press addon is now available. Aaron requested ability to link to a members buddypress profile page – this is in version 1.1
- It will inspect the buddypress tables and add the field names and, of course the data to the amr-users plugin.
- It formats the data appropriately. An example function is included to do further formatting if you wish.
- All possible extended profile field types have been tested.
- One can choose to have any of the user fields link to the users buddypress profile page. (v1.1)
- It has also been tested with amr-users-plus, so all filtering functionality will work with the buddypress fields.
Buddy press example extended profile fields
Add link to buddypress member profile page
- activate the plugin
- create representative test data for a set of users (both wp and buddy press data)
- “find the fields” using amr-users
- configure your chosen list to add the buddy press fields you want to display.
- rebuild cache and view the list.
v1.4 – 10 March 2014
- BugFix for those using emails as usernames. Plugin now uses the buddypress functions fully to get the userlink. Thanks to Derek for raising this when using imember360 with buddypress.
v1.3 – 30 May 2013
- No functional change. added some ‘if’ and debug statements to cope with possible bad data in buddypress tables.
v1.2 – 26 June 2012
- small code change so that filtering will work with buddy press fields that have spaces in them.
v1.1 – 16 June 2012
- adds ability to link to a buddypress member profile page. It uses buddypress functions to get the buddypress members page and appends the username to generate the individual buddypress profile link.