A number of updates or new add-ons have been released related to amr-users (new version 3.4.4), amr-users-multisite (2.2), amr-users-plus (2.2), new: amr-users-plus-groupings 1.0 , new: amr-users-plus-itthinkgroups 1.0
Update: amr-users 3.4.4
- NB: Tested with wp 3.4.1, amr-users-plus 2.2
- Add: for advanced uses: add parameters to shortcode
- Add: ability via plus module to list users ‘grouped’ by a field, requires amr-plus-grouping
- Add: ability to switch pagination off and only show the ‘top’ x results
- Add: some flexibility in the widget – switch off pagination and link to a member list page
- Change: Added a html selector on the list footers so that one can use css to clear the floats. Added default css too.
- Fix: widget defaults cleaned up
- Fix: make search string sanitisation slightly less restrictive and consistent with with wordpress normal search string sanitisation.
- Fix: import list access problem that had crept in
- Fix: Copy option back on admin overview
Update: amr-users-plus 2.2
- New: some minor tweaks to that filtering will work better with new grouping functionality offered separately
Update: amr-users-multisite 2.2
- Fix: fixed network admin urls that got broke with a amr-users update, plus some other minor tweaks
- Add: Function to list all blogs for all users, so that they can be extracted to csv.
- amr-user-plugin-add-ons/amr-users-plus-groupings/ (requires amr-users-plus)
- site specific example