Multiple column user list in wordpress
How to create a multiple column member directory in wordpress, using the free amr-users plugin.
Member directory with custom avatar and no table html
- non table html
- css to set the width for each user div and to ‘float’ the divs next to each other
- activate plugin , start with one of the sample lists
- make the list “public” ( the backend admin lists all use table html )
- make the list use the “simple” (ie: non table html )
- create a page, enter short code [userlist list=n] where ‘n’ is the number of your public list.
- view the page. This should use the default css. If your page width is wide enough, the users should float up next to each other. If not, you will need to adjust the css.
amr users “configure the list” settings
Public Html Settings - set the tyep to "simple" and make the list "public"
Using firebug to inspect the css:
Default css to set the width and float the user records up next to each other
This entry was posted in amr users documentation
. Bookmark the permalink