- non table html
- css to set the width for each user div and to ‘float’ the divs next to each other
- activate plugin , start with one of the sample lists
- make the list “public” ( the backend admin lists all use table html )
- make the list use the “simple” (ie: non table html )
- create a page, enter short code
Not logged in or no permission for non public user listwhere ‘n’ is the number of your public list.
- view the page. This should use the default css. If your page width is wide enough, the users should float up next to each other. If not, you will need to adjust the css.